Canyon Telecom, Inc. is proud to sell and install GE Access Control Products.
We can Integrate access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, and photo ID badging with the Topaz Access Control System. Topaz is packaged with everything you need to get your security system up and running quickly and reliably.
Topaz software includes a quick-start menu for Auto Configuration and Batch Add cards, which you can activate instantly with a mouse click. Topaz uses a simple browser-style interface with full-color maps, interactive icons, and point-and-click video. Topaz provides everything you need for systems with up to 256 readers. Photo ID badging and report generation with preconfigured and custom reports are all part of your Topaz package.
Integrated video surveillance View video from the Topaz user interface with the click of your mouse. Either click the video icon that’s tagged to event details, or view live video by clicking the video button in the alarm queue. Connect as many as eight GE digital video recorders over your Topaz network.
Robust communications options Robust communications are built into your Topaz system. Every control panel has an onboard high-speed LAN/WAN connection while still allowing for RS-485, RS-232 and dial-up communications. You choose the best-fit options for every application.
Auto configuration With a click of the mouse, you can initiate the Auto Configuration feature to detect RT panels, input/output modules and modems on the system. You can then select the configured devices or add names to individual devices before saving. Use the Device Tree to view the entire system configuration at a glance.
- Integrated GE Security DVR support adds video recording to events reported to the Topaz system
- Individual parts or packaged in complete kits for startup or expansion
- Browser-style interface with Device Tree
- Interactive color graphics with dynamic icons
- Photo ID and badging software included
- Intelligent controller keeps functioning even during host communications loss
- Data Guard database corruption protection